𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄|𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬


Hi, this is Peejay! 21 years of age, single since the day he stopped communicating with me (from more than 2 years ago). Let me tell you about some of my characteristics, I am: simple, humble, and a loving guy. I’m very submissive, to the point that I haven’t noticed I’m being abused. Trigger warning: This entry contains explicit words; meant to raise awareness, not to inflict fear, but to open the eyes of the public, especially for the younger generations. This love story is based on a true story, a true to life story that I personally went through. Please read at your own risk! Give this entry a tittle named: “Blind Love is Dangerous” A tragic love story of a young Akeanon Poz (HIV Positive) /italized. It all started with simple hi’s and hello’s, exchange of words thru chat. That’s how our conversation works in today’s generation right? I first met him on an online dating site called “Blued” now it’s called “Heesay”. Syempre nag tap sya, because our hobbies were match. Then we talked for months, until nagkapalagayan na ng loob. Eventually naging kami ng guy na ito. He’s 25 at that time, and I was only 18. Ang tapang ko no? Mapusok, at punong puno ng curiosity ang utak ko…. Time passed, and we talked about finally meeting each other in person. As expected, on our first meet he insisted that we must have sex, para daw memorable sa amin. So ako naman bilang submissive na partner, I let my guard down, dahil inlove ako eh, hindi na nakapag isip ng ma-igi. Also nadala din ng bugso ng damdamin, dagdagan pa ng curiosity at pag aambisyon na maranasan ang mahalin ng isang guy. Dahil alam naman natin, mahirap maka hanap ng pagmamahal kung ikaw ay isang bahaghari. After that, naging okay nmn ang relasyon namin. Mas naging close pa kami sa isa’t isa, at mas naging madalas ang pagkakita namin. We do what lovers are usually doing. I showered him with all the love, support, and understanding. I gave him my time, loyalty and trust. Maayos nmn syang boyfriend, he also knows how to reciprocate. Mahal nya ako, and ramdam ko iyon. He’s also showing up during my lows. He always listens, and he makes me feel that my feelings are valid, and reasonable. Until one day… Nalaman ko that he’s cheating on me, nalaman ko na nakikitulog na pala s’ya sa boarding house ng ibang tao. He never said anything about it, itinago n’ya sa akin. I confronted him about it, and I expected na makikipag-ayos sya, nag expect ako na mag uusap kami about that. But to my surprise, minura nya ako, pinagsalitaan nya ako ng kung ano-ano. Nadurog ang puso ko, I never expected na s’ya pa yung magagalit. Na para ba’ng he’s blaming me, na di sana masisira yung relationship namin kung hindi ko inalam yung bagay na yun. He then became silent, no chats, no calls, nothing at all. He silently withrawn. No response to my chats and calls — I even begged him na magkaayos na kami. Di ko sya ma tiis, mahal na mahal ko s’ya. Time passed, and still no updates from him. My stress piled up; family pressure, and so are academic pressure. Eventually I became ill… On year 2024, January to be exact, I was rushed to hospital due to shortness of breath; abnormal palpitations, weight loss, insomnia, and loss of appetite. Soon after, I found out that I contracted HIV and I’m already at stage IV near AIDS stage. My life’s at risk, because I already have multiple opportunistic infections. I acquired Fungal Pneumonia in severe state. I also have a persistent Candida infection within my throat, that leads me to take anti-fungal medications. I also have Anemia, and it’s also in a severe state. Due to chronic immune system damage, my immunity was dramatically weakened or suppressed, making me vulnerable or susceptible to lethal and life threatening community acquired infections. Doon ko lang napag tanto, that I was betrayed by the man I trusted the most. Na stressed and na depressed ako after sabihin ni doctora yung diagnosis ko. I felt like, pinagtakluban ako ng langit at lupa. I honestly thought I couldn’t survive it, considering that I’m already at my lowest point. Health issues, plus broken heart, plus pressure sa pamilya. I told my mom about it, and naisip ko din na magpakamatay na. Dahil hindi ko na nakikita ang sarili kong purpose at that particular moment. Weeks passed, through prayers and worship, naka survive ako, then nai-discharge na ako sa hospital. I fought so hard, because I have to, para sa future ko, at sa pamilya ko. Unfortunately, 5 days after, isinugod nanaman ako sa hospital due to hypoxia, scorching fever, chills and countless seizures. Akala ko mamamatay na ako at that moment. They run countless of blood tests, and napag alamang meron nanaman akong opportunistic infections, at yun ay “bacterial pneumonia” na, plus meron din akong Bilateral Upper Respiratory Tract Tuberculosis, with Wasting Syndrome and Severe Anemia ulit.

By: Peejay

‎#northwesternvisayancolleges #sanvcikawangbida #Sa_NVC_ikaw_ang_BIDA #NVC_THEFORUM #NVC #StoryOfYourLove

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗞 3.0: 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗴 𝗠𝗼 𝗡𝗮 𝗕𝗮?

𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄|𝐏𝐚𝐠 𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐢, 𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠

𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘| “𝗔𝘁 𝗸𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗮...”